- I'm feeling particularly uncreative lately, so here is an excerpt from a strange online chat with someone I hardly knew in 2002. The names have been changed to protect the insane.
- Dude: you are so fucking hot, i give birth just thinking about you
- Me: I'm sorry, are you sure you're talking to the right person?
- Dude: i hope so
- Dude: cause otherwise its YOU i crave... if you is not [you]
- Dude: steven?
- Me: I'm afraid I'm not this steven of which you speak.
- Dude: sarcasm is grand
- Me: that it is.
- Dude: may i say again that you make me pregnant
- Me: even if I said no, would that have made a difference?
- Dude: i could strike it from the record...
- Me: I'm sure you could.
- Dude: strange for a man dont you think?
- Me: "strange" is one way of putting it.
- Dude: your feminosity transforms my spleen into a womb
I know, I know. This is old. But it’s mostly here by request from Matt, who wanted easy access to it via Bloorp. Of course I wouldn’t have found this gem of a .gif without Fipi Lele.
It was around 7:30 a.m. when I first saw this and I literally burst out laughing. In fact, it still makes me laugh—so no matter how old this is, isn’t that what really counts?